Achieve first-flight success with the Blade Ozone BNF Basic. The Ozone brings an intimidation-free and easy experience for new pilots looking for a multirotor trainer. Innovative SAFE Technology gives pilots a confidence-inspiring flight experience, even if they have never flown before. From the lightweight and strong carbon fiber and impact-resistant frame to the easy repairs, this quadcopter makes learning to fly easy. LEDs adorn each arm making orientation easy to maintain. A removable 1S LiPo battery drives efficient and light brushed motors for long flight times. Add your own flight battery and bind a full-range 6+ channel DSMX/DSM2 transmitter to your Blade Ozone BNF Basic and take to the skies.
- Brushed Motors: Efficient brushed motors contribute to long flight times while maintaining a light profile.
- Easy Maintenance: Simple construction and low part count make maintaining the Ozone stress-free. Easy-to-replace arms, propellers, and motors help get you back in the air quickly should you need any repairs.
- Replaceable LiPo battery: The widely available 1S battery is replaceable, so you have minimal downtime before your next flight.
- Indoor/Outdoor: The size of the Ozone allows it to be flown both indoors and out.
- Bind-N-Fly Basic: BNF convenience means no more extra transmitters. Just bind your DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter to your aircraft and you’re ready to fly.
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Approximate Flight Time: 3-5 minutes
Battery: 1s 500mAh
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Flying Weight: 75g
Main Blade Material: Plastic
Main Frame Material: Plastic
Main Motor Type: Brushed
Main Rotor Diameter: 65mm
- (1) Ozone BNF with SAFE Technology
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete:
- Multifunction 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz technology
- 1S 500mAh Lipo Battery
- Suitable Charger